We are getting ready for some very exciting changes to our menus at Rococo Steak. All our menus will be changing to reflect the new spring season and we couldn’t be more excited to share them with you.
Here are just a few examples of what’s to come.
- Chef Jordan and team are putting the finishing touches on some new items that will be coming to our food menu. New salads, appetizers and new Chef’s Favorites. There will be something for all to enjoy. Please stay tuned for more news on our upcoming new menu.
- Our Wine Director, Will Howard has been able to taste some wines that are quite honestly, out of this world. We will be changing up our by the glass list with new sparkling wines, new white wines that should be married to our beautiful oysters. A more diversified selection of red wines that will offer our guests a wider selection of varietals from different regions and flavor profiles. Will has also added some incredibly rare wines to our bottle list. Some of these wines are so hard to get that some people try for years to get their hands on them. Wines such as Morlet, Italics, Rhys, Littorai are just a few producers that we have added to our inventory. Please ask for Will and ask him about our new wine friends, he will be more than happy to share them with you.
- Our Bar crowd is growing each day. If you have already visited our bar, you might have seen some of our funky concoctions that we craft. Our “Smoke” cocktail, which is our old fashioned with a maple syrup lardon bacon ice cube then smoked with apple wood chips has been an amazing hit with our bourbon guests. The “St. Pete Fog” cocktail has Tequila, Aperol and Ruby Red Grapefruit placed upon a bowl of fresh herbs then hit with dry ice is a cocktail that hits all your senses. It is a cocktail that you absolutely must take a picture of. Well, we are not stopping there.
- This spring be on the lookout for the following:
- Gin and Tonic for Two – We take a coffee siphon and make our own “Bathtub Gin”. In the bottom bowl we place Vodka. In the top bowl we place botanicals (peppercorn/rosemary/thyme/lemon and grapefruit rind/juniper berries). Using a small burner we then heat the bottom, causing the pressure from the heat to make the vodka rise into the top bowl, infusing for several minutes with the botanicals. As it cools, the infused vodka (AKA Bathtub Gin) drains back into the bottom bowl. We then add a little dry ice to instantly cool down the hot Gin and pour it over two large lime and tonic ice cubes. Sound cool? We think so.
- Cappelletti Watermelon Spritz –We take fresh watermelon and infuse it with Cappelletti (An Italian Wine Based Aperitif) and freeze until slush-like ice. Then place the infused watermelon into a mixing glass and add the gin. Shake and pour into a glass of choice. Top with sparkling wine.
So, these are just a few things that Rococo Steak is getting ready for the upcoming Spring season. Hopefully we have made your mouth water just a bit.